Date: February, 25-28
Time: 10:00-18:00 EET
Venue: Hotel Neiburgs, Jauniela 25/27 LV1050, Riga, Latvia
Speaker: André Isaza Sr. Technical Trainer, WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
Who may find it useful: IT/IS Directors, Head of IT/IS departments, Technical, IT or InfoSec specialists, Network and System Administrators.
BAKOTECH Group invites you to join our upcoming WatchGuard partner training in order to become certified technical specialists and increase your WatchGuard Partner status.
The agenda for each day of the training:
Day 1 (25th of February):
- Installation, OS Upgrade, and Backups
- Explore Fireware Web UI
- Set Up Logging and Notification
- Use FSM to Monitor Firebox Activity
- Device Configuration Files in Policy Manager
- Define Basic Network Security Policies
- Configure Firebox Interfaces
- Default Packet Handling
Day 2 (26th of February):
- Static Routes
- Traffic Management
Day 3 (27th of February):
- Use Intrusion Prevention Service
- Use Application Control
- Manage Web Traffic
- HTTP Proxy - WebBlocker, GAV / APT
- HTTPS Proxy - With(out) Content Inspection, GAV/ APT
- Use the SMTP Proxy
- SpamBlocker GAV/ APT
Day 4 (28th of February):
- Verify User Identities
- Authentication with multiple profiles
- Mobile User VPN
- SSL and IKEv2
- Branch Office VPN
- Theory, creation, and troubleshooting
- Reports of Network Activity (Dimension & WatchGuard Cloud)
- Network visibility and incident analysis
Participation is free, preliminary registration is obligatory.
If you have any questions about WatchGuard solutions, please, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.