Ebook: Learning from COVID-19: Planning of secure and continuate work24 Apr 2020
We face risks in cybersecurity every day.
Without the benefit of your core network protections, a user on the go could become “infected” without your knowledge, and even introduce the infection to your broader environment when they reconnect with your network.
In this eBook you find the actual strategies for maintaining business continuity during the coronavirus outbreak.
Table of Contents:
- COVID-19 Landscape Analysis: Current Challenges to Business Continuity
- Eight Tips for IT Leaders to Use Security as an Enabler of Productivity and Access
- Why Business Preparedness Matters in IT Security
- IT Business Continuity Checklist
- Free Services to Help Small and Midmarket Companies During the Current Unprecedented Events
If you have any questions about WatchGuard Technologies, feel free to write email@example.com