Get Full Visibility with ObserveIT Update 7.8.211 Sep 2019
ObserveIT - an innovative software for visually tracking, analysing, and managing user activities on the company’s endpoint servers – announces new version 7.8.2 that provides following features:
- Notification Policy Frequency
- Mac Enhancement
Mac Agent Mass Deployment installation is enhanced. If Agent becomes disconnected, installation still completes successfully. The Agent will continue trying to check connectivity and register against the server.
- Email Clients Monitoring & Visibility
- Full visibility into a central exit and entry point of sensitive data by monitoring emails sent from company's email client, files attached to emails, and attachments saved from emails.
- New Email Diary screen for viewing and filtering all email information in one screen.
- Monitoring of sensitive information arriving like email attachments from outside the organization and tracking what the employee does with the files.
- Visibility into file exfiltration via email, a popular method for file exfiltration.
- Full search and reporting capabilities.
- Granular and comprehensive email activity alerting.
- Event types specification and filters defiition for senders and recipients in order to bring maximum flexibility for customized monitoring
- Ongoing Alerts Tuning
Fine-tune alerts for more accurate detection and less noise from false positives in the future.
- Activity Replay for Windows
- Flexible recording policy that lets you monitor user activity in a more granular way.
- Opportunity to work in metadata-only by default and turn on/off screen capturing to record what happened before and after an alert.
- Maintenance of your employees' privacy while protecting against potential threats by recording only content you need.
- Storage requirements so total cost of ownership (TOC) is improved.
- File Events Grouping
In the File Activity view, file events for related transactions display as groups providing better visibility and usability for large amounts of information.
- Paste Encryption
Employee privacy, captured text content of Paste activity is stored as encrypted.
- Enhanced Mac Capabilities
- New Mac Recording Policy type with Mac-related fields only. Smooth upgrade from previous recording policies that were linked to both Windows and Mac Agents.
- Mac Endpoint Group auto-created during installation or upgrade to version 7.8.
- System Policy setting Recapture only the window in focus has been added for Mac.
- Easy dedicated alert rules setting for Mac.
- Additional support for monitoring activity on Mac
- Monitoring of the browsing activity within TOR Browser
- Monitoring of the browsing activity within Firefox Browser
- Other features
- One-click both way easy navigation from File Diary to specific session and time in the Timeline View.
- Option to Alert on file size.
- File size information and filters added to File Diary.
In case you’d like to get more information about a new release, please, follow the link.
If you have any additional questions concerning ObserveIT solutions, please, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.