MobileIron is a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management Suites For Seven Years in a Row03 Aug 2017
This year Gartner, Inc. has positioned MobileIron as a Leader in its "Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management Suites" for the seventh consecutive year.
The report notes that MobileIron is the only stand-alone EMM vendor in the Leaders Quadrant this year, which more than ever focused on delivering the security innovation needed to drive customer’s mobile transformations.
EMM is strategic for MobileIron
MobileIron is the security backbone for the digital enterprise, protecting corporate data across apps, networks, and clouds. MobileIron continues to reinforce its innovation and technology leadership:
- Customer leadership: Over 14,500 customers globally have purchased MobileIron solutions, including many of the highest-security enterprises and governments around the world.
- Security innovation: MobileIron was the first EMM platform to achieve all US Federal security certifications: Common Criteria, FedRAMP, CSfC, and DISA STIG. The company expanded its next-generation authentication capabilities with the launch of Derived Credentials (NIST 800-157) for password-less authentication, and Single Sign On (SSO) for mobile apps.
- Cloud security: MobileIron Access became the first solution to address the app-to-cloud security gap. The company added AWS and Azure support to MobileIron Sentry for an integrated, zero-footprint cloud solution. More than half of MobileIron's customers now run EMM in the cloud.
- Desktop unification: MobileIron launched MobileIron Bridge to accelerate the migration of Windows 10 desktops from traditional security and management to EMM. MobileIron also announced a global partnership with Lenovo, the world's largest PC manufacturer, to resell the MobileIron platform to deliver unified endpoint security and management.
- Internet of Things: MobileIron announced an IoT division, led by Santhosh Nair, formerly Intel's GM of IoT Solutions for Wind River, the embedded systems pioneer. The new division will extend MobileIron's three-point architecture of policy engine, edge client, and data gateway to high-value IoT use cases in automotive, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing.
- Patent portfolio: MobileIron has 53 modern EMM patents, 46 of which are focused on data or app security.
Download the full version of the report Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management Suites.
MobileIron provides the secure foundation for companies around the world to transform into Mobile First organizations.
BAKOTECH Group is the official Value Added IT-distributor of MobileIron in Ukraine, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan and the Baltic states. For more information, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.