One Identity Becomes A Leader In Gartner Magic Quadrant For the 2nd Year In A Row07 Nov 2019
One Identity is honored to be recognized again as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 2019.
Each year, Gartner Inc. analyzes every vendor in the Identity Governance and Administration market. The research has particular significance because it often identifies the innovations that drive the market. As a part of that report, Gartner also releases the Magic Quadrant to represent the relative positions of the market's competitors.
The strengths of the vendor include:
- Identity Manager provides deeper integration with complex applications than most other vendors through “connected system modules” that leverage forms and reports to include additional application-specific context.
- One Identity offers an integrated unstructured data access governance tool with its IGA solution, available as an optional solution called Identity Manager-Data Governance Edition.
- With the introduction of the composition API services, One Identity Manager gained more flexibility to be extended and customized by clients through APIs without risking breaking customizations after upgrades. It has also demonstrated support for scalability and performance considerations through the product’s “Job Service” architecture.
- Starling has been designed to be used not only by Identity Manager clients, but also by clients of other IGA solutions as a simplified approach to obtain SaaS-based identity analytics and risk intelligence and cloud provisioning. Further IGA governance capabilities for Starling are on the roadmap.
Also the last year developments include a new integration module for PAM tools (including from other vendors) and new APIs for administration, and to allow users to extend the capabilities of the One Identity platform.
What has changed in the report comparing to 2018?
- Gartner did not add any new vendors to their report
- it dropped four vendors—Alert Enterprise, Core Security, Dell Technologies (RSA), and Microsoft
- Gartner did not name any vendors to the Visionaries Quadrant
- Oracle was placed as a Challenger in 2019
You can download the full report on the vendor’s website here.
We believe this report will help you to:
- Gain valuable insight and get a comprehensive view of the IAM space
- Discover strategies for effective management of the identity life cycle that creates, maintains and retires identities as needed
- Learn best practices for governing the access request process, including approval, certification, risk scoring and segregation of duties (SOD) enforcement
If you have any questions regarding One Identity solutions, please write to us at email@example.com.