By clicking “Send”, I fully and unconditionally consent that BAKOTECH LTD, LLC (Ukraine, 01054, Kyiv, Bulvarno-Kudryavskaya Str., 29-Б, office 12) may process my personal data for the purposes of holding (Title: WatchGuard Technical Training Date: 25 Feb 2020 - 28 Feb 2020). Consent to the personal data processing means including, but not limited, collection, applying, protection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, change, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including use of information (automated) systems.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood my rights, in particular:
1. know about the sources of collection, location of my personal data, purpose of data processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or administrator of personal data, or give relevant instructions about how to obtain this information by the persons authorized by him/her, except as required by law;
2. receive information about the terms and conditions of granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his/her personal data are provided;
3. access to my personal data;
4. receive, no later than within thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, the answer to the question if his/her personal data are being processed, and to receive the contents of such personal data;
5. submit a reasoned request to the personal data owner with the objection to processing of the personal data;
6. submit a reasoned request for change or destruction of his/her personal data to any owner and administrator of personal data, if such data are processed illegally or are false;
7. protection of personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to willful concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of data, and protection from provision of the data, which are false or disgrace the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8. lodge complaints regarding processing of the personal data to the Authorized person or the court;
9. apply remedies in case of violation of personal data protection legislation;
10. include reservations on limitation of the right to processing of the personal data when giving consent;
11. withdraw consent to the personal data processing;
12. know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13. protection against automated decision, which has legal consequences for him/her.