Active Directory change auditing is critical for maintaining network security and proving compliance. Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory automates Active Directory change tracking and reporting tasks, mitigates the risk of privilege abuse, and helps organizations comply with internal security policies and government or industry regulations.
- Interactive Google-like search - enables you to quickly sort through audit data and fine-tune search criteria until you find the information you need.
- Comparisons of current and past configurations - retains snapshots of Active Directory and Group Policy configurations so you can easily compare the current configuration to any point in the past.
- Alerts - notifies IT staff about critical Active Directory changes so you can quickly remediate unauthorized or malicious modifications as well as simple errors that put your environment at risk.
- Audit reports and dashboards - keeps stakeholders informed with easy-to-read predefined audit reports and dashboards. Users can filter, sort and export the audit data, as well as subscribe to reports delivered via email.
- Logon auditing - reports on both failed and successful logons and enables you to view the full logon history of a suspect employee.
- Active Directory compliance - Provides out-of-the-box reports aligned with controls from a wide range of standards, including PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, FISMA/NIST800-53, ISO/IEC 27001 and more.
- Password expiration alerting and inactive user tracking - improves security by automatically deactivating inactive user accounts and reminding AD users to change their passwords before they expire.
- Rollback and object restore - helps ensure business continuity by enabling you to revert changes to a previous state without any downtime or having to restore from backup.
- Agentless architecture - works without agents so it never degrades performance or causes downtime.
Enable continuous Active Directory auditing and prove, that AD configurations are under control
Quickly find answers to questions from internal and external auditors, such as what has changed in the Enterprise Admins group during the past year and who has made each change. The actionable audit data can be stored in a two-tiered (file-based + SQL database) AuditArchive™ for more than 10 years.
Prepare audit reports and troubleshoot unwanted Active Directory changes faster
Netwrix Active Directory auditing software overcomes the limitations of native auditing tools by eliminating time-consuming and error-prone manual processes for data consolidation, analysis and reporting. IT administrators can quickly provide key stakeholders with the information they need about changes to AD objects, Group Policy configurations, directory partitions and more. In addition, they can even roll back unwanted changes to the previous state without disrupting business operations.
Detect and investigate unauthorized changes made by privileged users before a breach occurs
Use predefined change and configuration auditing reports, real-time alerts and dashboards to identify suspicious changes that might introduce security risks. Whenever you detect a change that does not match your corporate security policy, you can use Interactive Search to investigate, why it happened and take action to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.