nGenius Voice | Video Manager Engine appliance is optimized to measure UC service quality for voice, video and Telepresence sessions. It is deployed in call paths not instrumented by nGenius InfiniStream appliances to measure service performance for voice, video, and data applications. The nGenius Voice | Video Engine appliance works in conjunction with nGenius InfiniStream appliance and nGenius Voice | Video Collector to accurately determine quality of user experience.
This high-performance appliance performs real-time analysis for all UC traffic, regardless of UC vendor equipment. The appliance can be strategically deployed along UC call and session paths to enable visibility into real-time media streams supporting complex multi-vendor environments.
The call detail provided by nGenius Intelligent Data Sources is used for the service desk operations workflow within nGenius Voice | Video Manager. nGenius Voice | Video Manager is a performance management and analysis module for UC and is part of the nGenius Solution. It enables enterprises to optimize service delivery, protect the user experience and simplify IT operations for voice, video and data applications.
The nGenius Voice Video Engine Appliance enables scalable and focused collection of UC service performance metrics from across a distributed service delivery environment.
- Always-on, high performance analysis of voice, video and telepresence
- Supports complex multi-vendor deployments
- Works in conjunction with nGenius InfiniStream appliance and nGenius Voice | Video Collector for an end-to-end visibility into UC service performance
- Single connections provides bi-directional UC sessions stream visibility
- High performance, flexible hardware platform provides years of headroom for incremental capabilities through in–place software updates
- Small form factor addresses space constraints with lower power and cooling requirements.