AlienApp for AWS: Security and Complience for Your Cloud Environment10 Jun 2019
AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) Anywhere is a highly extensible platform, that leverages AlienApps. The solution can be integrated with a third-party security and productivity tools, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The solution provides security and compliance for the AWS cloud environment. AlienApp analyzes CloudTrail, CloudWatch, ELB, and S3 access logs, and be alerted to intrusions, suspicious account activities, and more.
AlienApp for AWS helps you to:
1. Monitor, Detect, and Investigate AWS Security Issues
- Immediately discover new AWS assets or misconfigurations
- Detect and alert on abnormal behavior within AWS (e.g. instances being spun up or down at odd times)
- Run continuous vulnerability assessments
2. Accelerate and Demonstrate AWS Security Compliance
- Deploy in minutes to gain immediate visibility - before your next audit
- Run detailed reports on AWS security and compliance for PCI DSS, ISO 27001, NERC CIP, and more
3. Integrate Your AWS and On-Premises Security Policy
- Eliminate blind spots by unifying security monitoring for all assets, wherever they reside
- Respond to incidents quickly - everywhere - with integrated threat intelligence from the AlienVault Labs Security Research Team
AlienVault® USM Anywhere™ overcomes security and compliance challenges and more. In fact, AWS sensor has been optimized to address the biggest cloud security issues in the simplest way.
Designed for AWS environments, AlienVault USM Anywhere delivers essential security capabilities in a way that makes sense in the cloud. It allows you to identify threats in real-time, scan for vulnerabilities, and respond to incidents to reduce risks and demonstrate compliance, no matter where your data, apps, or users.
For more information on how it works, please, watch the video.
If you have questions about AT&T Cybersecurity solutions, please, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.