WatchGuard UTM is Recognized the Only Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the 4th Time04 Dec 2018
WatchGuard Technologies with its Unified Threat Management (UTM) solution is the only company to be positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant* as the Visionary, for the fourth year in a row.
This is a good validation of WatchGuard team’s impressive product vision and fundamental determination to understand, anticipate and successfully address the security challenges facing SMBs and distributed enterprises today.
Recent highlights include:
- Cloud-based correlation capabilities that are great for SMB security teams that need one vendor to help detect and respond to advanced threats
- Powerful remote deployment and provisioning with RapidDeploy
- Continued leadership in new UTM features like DNSWatch
- New capabilities like multi-factor authentication with AuthPoint
- The easy bundling of Total Security Suite
Download the complete report and find out why WatchGuard continues to deliver innovative security solutions that help customers and partners secure networks around the world.
Gartner, officially known as Gartner, Inc. is a global research and advisory firm providing insights, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service and Support, Legal and Compliance, Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain functions across the world from 1979. Gartner uses hype cycles and Magic Quadrants for visualization of its market analysis results.